Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Interestingly enough.

During my break(now working at Ralph Lauren; goodbye Banana Republic, lol), I happened upon a gq magazine. Going through the pages, I thought it to be quite uncanny that items I already own, prior to the publication, were presented. Feels good to be ahead of the game every now and then. ;]


In detail, I own the double-breasted br monogram suit, and the generic surplus plimsoll. Later this week I'll reveal my actual threads. ^_^


side note: ugh. I deleted the photos that captured the items, and for some reason, when I originally sent the post from my phone, it hadn't gone through. Smh. So, if you have the sept. '09 issue, you'll be able to see or know what I'm talking about. ;x
Sent on the Now Network� from my Sprint® BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment